iphone + LDC, a new ARM adventure

Kai Nacke kai at redstar.de
Wed Feb 5 03:36:12 PST 2014

Hi Dan!

On Wednesday, 5 February 2014 at 07:32:05 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:

> The tolist will look something like:
> - fix module ctors/dtors
> - version info for iOS (now using OSX && ARM, but not sure that
> makes
>    sense?  Use darwin && ARM?, or create new IOS version?)
> - exception support
> - thread support
> - tls support
> - run (and pass) unittests
> - figure out ldc codegen assertion errors for armv7/thumbv7 so
> can ditch
>    the ldc/llc 2-phase approach.
>
> that is enough for now.

This really great work!!!!

I think the that modules ctors/dtors are not calles may be a side
effect of not having the right version identifier. As soon as you
know what version identifier you need, please let me know. I'll
add it asap.

And if you still encounter ldc crashes, please report them. Even
if I can't help on iOS right know I still can make sure that you
have a stable environment.

Again, thanks for doing this!

Regards,