iphone + LDC, a new ARM adventure

Dan Olson zans.is.for.cans at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 09:31:22 PST 2014

"Kai Nacke" <kai at redstar.de> writes:

> I think the that modules ctors/dtors are not calles may be a side
> effect of not having the right version identifier. As soon as you know
> what version identifier you need, please let me know. I'll add it
> asap.

Currently the verison(OSX) works in most places for iOS, or at least it
compiles. Where I know there is a difference, I used nested version
blocks by ARM. In the sections code, the existing version OSX code is
being compiled without error, but does not work. I need to study it.

I am not sure on the proper version handling yet. Most versioned code
will be identical for OSX and IOS, so maybe most places in druntime
should use version(darwin), then nested OSX/IOS when there is a
difference? Does that make sense?

> And if you still encounter ldc crashes, please report them. Even if I
> can't help on iOS right know I still can make sure that you have a
> stable environment.

Yeah, there are 3 flavors of assertion failures which I can write as
issues.

--
Dan