LDC 0.13.0 has been released!

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 6 16:34:40 PDT 2014

On 1 Jul 2014, at 15:29, John Colvin via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> I'd love to see -ffast-math in ldc.

This shouldn't be hard to add at all. We need a few new command line
switches (like [1], but probably using FlagParser like [2] for
uniformity), and adapt our TargetMachine creation code [3] to respect
them (like in [4]).

Would be great if you could cook up a pull request or otherwise open an
issue on the tracker.

I'd suggest going for the LLVM-style names like in [1], as the GCC
semantics of -ffast-math and friends are a bit strange.

Best,
David

[1]
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm/blob/36019bbc3ad87a66e3555e09fc579781a84a96f9/include/llvm/CodeGen/CommandFlags.h#L90-L119