LDC build issues for PowerPC and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} on Debian

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 17 04:38:07 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 15 July 2014 at 19:01:49 UTC, Konstantinos Margaritis
via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> So, I guess in most cases where "version( linux )" is used, an
> equivalent "version ( glibc )" might be used that would cater
> for both OSes.

This seems like a promising direction as we have a very similar
problem with Android, although it's the other way round there
(Linux Kernel, but Bionic instead of glibc).

If anybody is interested in taking this up, please be sure to
coordinate this with upstream druntime, as all compilers would
benefit from that.

Cheers,
David