Interesting, …

Dejan Lekic via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 9 14:32:53 PDT 2014

> Now something potentially remarkable: using ldc the std.parallelism.map
> version of the code takes 0.6s. dmd takes 2.6s, I can't test gdc on
> Fedora as Fedora do not package it and I haven't built it.

Well, I have good news for you - I am nearly done with GDC RPM SPEC
(installs GDC in /opt/gdc directory). The moment it is ready for testing by
D community I will inform people on the NG.

(I also have very unstable 4.8 SPEC which replaces system GCC with one that
has D enabled...)

--
http://dejan.lekic.org