merge-2.064: libcurl heisenbug, LLVM 3.4 release mode tests time out

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 22 10:33:35 PDT 2014

Hi all,

On 19 Jun 2014, at 15:50, David Nadlinger wrote:
> I think it is long overdue that we decide how to go on about doing the
> merge of 2.064. At this point, it is probably more "stable" (in the
> sense of bug-free) than master, simply because of all the fixed
> frontend bugs.

I fixed the Travis test timeout issue and merged the merge-2.064 branch
to master. I hope everybody is okay with this, but we were definitely
treating it as our de-facto main branch already. The libcurl heisenbug
may come back to break the build, but that's still much better than the
confusion that the previous situation created.

Best,
David