SPARC Solaris Support

Kai Nacke kai at redstar.de
Mon Mar 24 05:11:43 PDT 2014

Hi Per!

On Monday, 24 March 2014 at 09:39:10 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> Does LDC have sparc solaris backend support?
>
> I'm trying to make my company use D and we have a bunch of
> legacy
> machines that unfortunately run on sparc-solaris 2.10.
>
> /Per

LLVM can generate code for sparc-v8/v9. I don't know how good
this support is. I also think there is no dedicated support in
druntime. You have to simply try it.

One of the problems here is that it is not easy to get access to
a sparc-solaris machine, otherwise I would already have done it.

Regards,