Cross compiling from windows targetting linux armel arm9

kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 12 14:54:43 PST 2016

On Monday, 12 December 2016 at 16:57:36 UTC, Sai wrote:
> Don't know if I can/want to build druntime now, I also don't
> have visual studio, etc.

Visual Studio is exactly what you don't need, since you don't
target Windows. You need a linker (in your case most likely a
Windows executable) able to target your ARM platform, and the
libs. A matching GCC+binutils cross-compilation package
(http://gnutoolchains.com/arm-eabi/ maybe) should work.
You can then cross-compile the druntime objects and archive them
manually to a static lib if need be.