Master is now at frontend level 2.069.2

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 25 11:19:53 PST 2016

Hi Joakim,

On 25 Feb 2016, at 20:06, Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> I've been trying out the new merge branches on Arch linux/x86_64
> today.

Thanks for testing!

> The master branch and merge-2.069

Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings, merge-2.069 does not
exist in the upstream repo anymore, following the merge.

> I haven't seen linux/x64 results mentioned and I don't think it's
> tested on the auto-tester: anyone else getting the same results?

All the builds on Travis are 64 bit, except for the one multilib
configuration. As such, it's quite weird that you are seeing this
failures. Which master commit in particular are you testing, and which
LLVM version are you building against?

  — David