port to NetBSD

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 6 10:36:10 PST 2016

Dear Nikolay,

On 6 Jan 2016, at 19:18, Nikolay via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> It looks like problem with dmd2/root/port.c
> CMakeFiles/LDCShared.dir/dmd2/root/port.c.o is not included into
> CMakeFiles/ldc2.dir/link.txt

port.c is part of libldc.a, so this is not the issue. Instead, as you
noted (absence of any symbols) port.c currently does not have an
implementation for NetBSD.

The file is designed to encapsulate all the functions used within the
front-end that are not portable between operating systems. You'll need
to implement it for NetBSD, although I suspect you can probably re-use
most of the __FreeBSD__ and __OpenBSD__ code.

Best,
David