LDC collisions of libs -oq option (Referencing global in another module!)

Vladimir Panteleev via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 6 08:01:14 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 at 04:26:56 UTC, "Smoke" Adams wrote:
> On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 02:52:39 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
> wrote:
>> On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 02:44:54 UTC, "Smoke" Adams wrote:
>>> This is preventing me from testing my code in LDC. I really
>>> have no idea what is causing the error. It would be nice if
>>> the error messages were more informative.
>>
>> https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite/wiki#initial-test-fails
>>
>> The latest DustMite version adds a hint to that error message
>> to use --no-redirect.
>
> I tried that and it didn't do anything, same error.

Did you even read the linked page?

The error message means that your test command is wrong. You need
to figure out what's wrong with the test command that you
specified and fix it.

--no-redirect can't possibly fix the "initial test fails" error
message - it can only provide you more information in case your
test command prints out an error message, which would otherwise
be suppressed by default.

Please put in a little effort before complaining.