LDC collisions of libs -oq option (Referencing global in another module!)

Smoke Adams via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 24 03:04:40 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 at 15:01:14 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 at 04:26:56 UTC, "Smoke" Adams wrote:
>> On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 02:52:39 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite/wiki#initial-test-fails
>>>
>>> The latest DustMite version adds a hint to that error message
>>> to use --no-redirect.
>>
>> I tried that and it didn't do anything, same error.
>
> Did you even read the linked page?
>
> The error message means that your test command is wrong. You
> need to figure out what's wrong with the test command that you
> specified and fix it.
>
> --no-redirect can't possibly fix the "initial test fails" error
> message - it can only provide you more information in case your
> test command prints out an error message, which would otherwise
> be suppressed by default.
>
> Please put in a little effort before complaining.

Um, do you fucking realize that I'm using Visual D and it
automates this? Of course not, you just assumed I was doing it by
hand. Please put a little less assumptions in your post then you
won't be a jack ass.

See, you want to blame me because of your large ego. I'm just an
ignorant idiot and all the problems is my fault, right? Maybe you
should go tell that to the maintainer of Visual D since he's the
one that can't seem to get it right. Else, maybe keep in mind
that you're not as smart as you think you are and assume less and
the world would be a lot friendlier.