Version of LDC in Fedora

Russel Winder via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 11 03:00:34 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-07-11 at 11:51 +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis via
digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I used branch release-1.1.0 from github :-)

Not really a problem. I actually use locally compiled master/HEAD
myself (because Fedora is so far behind otherwise I'd stop the
compiling and just use packaged versions), but I look out for this sort
of stuff for the SCons CI servers. We still have a huge gdc/ldc problem
on Debian which restricts our testing.

> Thought maybe there was an announcement I missed but I apparently I
> was wrong
> Oh well, consider it a alpha1 packaged release :-)

If we all keep quiet the Debian folk won't find out :-)

--

Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk