Version of LDC in Fedora

Konstantinos Margaritis via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 11 03:09:49 PDT 2016

Στις 11-07-2016, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 11:00 +0100, ο/η Russel Winder via
digitalmars-d-ldc έγραψε:
> On Mon, 2016-07-11 at 11:51 +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis via
> digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I used branch release-1.1.0 from github :-)
>
> Not really a problem. I actually use locally compiled master/HEAD
> myself (because Fedora is so far behind otherwise I'd stop the
> compiling and just use packaged versions), but I look out for this sort
> of stuff for the SCons CI servers. We still have a huge gdc/ldc problem
> on Debian which restricts our testing.

you mean this?

I plan to fix this in next upload, but I'd need some advice first on where to
put those includes. Is there a chance of having the includes between
compilers somehow merged into a common source? Or do I just put everything
under /usr/include/d/ldc or similar?

> If we all keep quiet the Debian folk won't find out :-)

Even if they find out, it's not really a big problem :-)

Regards

Konstantinos