Version of LDC in Fedora

Russel Winder via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 11 06:09:12 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-07-11 at 13:09 +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis via
digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> […]
>
> you mean this?

> I plan to fix this in next upload, but I'd need some advice first on
> where to
> put those includes. Is there a chance of having the includes between
> compilers somehow merged into a common source? Or do I just put
> everything
> under /usr/include/d/ldc or similar?

That is the one. Since GDC and LDC as packaged both look for the source
module files in the same place, it is not possible to have both
installed and have gdc work. Last time I looked the actual files were
in different places, the problem is the module search path so that gdc
picks up ldc files before its own.

> > If we all keep quiet the Debian folk won't find out :-)
>
> Even if they find out, it's not really a big problem :-)

Excellent. Win, win.

--

Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk