Linux -> Windows crosscompiler

Marvin Gülker via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon May 29 23:36:19 PDT 2017

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 05:00:24PM +0100, David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> However, if you are seriously interested in cross-compiling to Win64, you
> might indeed find it easiest to resurrect the mingw-w64 port (so you can
> easily build a cross-toolchain for C as well). The most time-consuming bit
> would probably just be setting up CI support for it to make sure it doesn't
> regress.

I will come back to the topic at some point, including investigation of
GDC, but as I said earlier I currently don't have enough spare time
available. Still, thank you all for the pretty informative discussion in
this thread, I've learned quite a bit about the LDC universe.

Greetings
Marvin

--
Blog: https://www.guelkerdev.de