ldc2 failed with exit code -1073740940.

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Thu Feb 28 14:56:59 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 12:27:43 UTC, Michelle Long
wrote:
> Thanks for the useful error codes! They mean so much that I can
> so easily figure out what is going on and not waste my time!
>
> ldc2 failed with exit code -1073740940.

Thx for wasting other's time with such a superfluous posting in a
ridiculous tone. I'm assuming you're running on Windows, where
devs able to use Google can relate that default Windows exit code
to STATUS_HEAP_CORRUPTION.

So if you want to actually help, please file an issue with a
reproducible test case.