About supporting EMScripten

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Wed Aug 5 21:40:47 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 5 August 2020 at 20:34:07 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> Is there some way for me to get started using this WASM without
> BetterC

You will need to compile it yourself and configure ldc.conf to
point to the built libraries. This is all very beta so likely you
will hit some dark corners.

I wish it was further along and had some good docs, but it is
what it is.

> and using SDL?

Emscripten has a port of SDL, but this is just druntime.

If you want to do audio and graphics I can only show you the port
of a js13k game I did.

Play it live at https://skoppe.github.io/spasm/examples/underrun/
source at
https://github.com/skoppe/spasm/tree/master/examples/underrun

At this point I can't help you much, but once things are more
finished I hope you can try out some things.