What do you think about LDC contributor "kinke"

Ewa-D test at example.org
Thu Jul 23 10:28:41 UTC 2020

> On Thursday, 23 July 2020 at 09:01:00 UTC, Ewa-D wrote:

On Thursday, 23 July 2020 at 09:49:41 UTC, Jack Applegame wrote:

Because information about unittests order it is easy and no need
more details, if you are contributor you must know in whitch
source file it placed. And because you write your comment with
sarcasm.

LDC has revers order of unittests, than DMD. And my question is
why?

Issues "unaligned floating" and "shift byte to 8" is bugs.
The LDC is what? This is crossplatform compiler. All code must
get the same result on each platform, to make developers live
easier.

This is the reason, what I choose this language.