WebAssembly + Custom Runtime + Associative Arrays

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 05:18:25 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 10 November 2020 at 22:57:27 UTC, Remi wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 November 2020 at 22:53:59 UTC, Remi wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 10 November 2020 at 22:38:30 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't understand why that would work though..
>>>
>>> you don't change aa itself, just the aa.impl which should go
>>> through the pointer already.....
>>
>> Well, it seems my troubles aren't finished though. I'm having
>> another _aaGetY crash to figure out by using the WASM debugger
>> in Firefox...
>
> Also that fixes makes it crash in the x86 build now. So yeah
> Adam you might be right, it doesn't really fix it in the right
> way. I'm still not sure why it's doing that.

As kinke mentioned, your AA does not implement everything needed.
You should port the entire thing in
druntime/blob/master/src/rt/aaA.d. Some time ago, I created a
malloc-free-based port of it. It does not provide required
symbols to compiler as you did there though.

https://github.com/aferust/bcaa/blob/master/source/bcaa.d