Cross-compiling a static binary from GitHub Actions

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:57:53 UTC 2021

On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 11:49:20 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 11:46:37 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
> wrote:
>> `version=DRuntime_Use_Libunwind` seems to have bitrotten a bit
>> though I think:
>
> Argh, yeah, it's currently only enabled by default for musl,
> and that isn't CI-tested, going the usual way... ;) - Probably
> needs to be fixed in upstream druntime.

I think there's more. I added the import and the runtime built,
however, the application now fails to link because it can't find
`unw_getcontext` etc. However, looking in `/usr/include`, I see:

```c
#define unw_getcontext(uc)              unw_tdep_getcontext(uc)
```

This include file is in `/usr/include/aarch64-linux-gnu`, which I
guess might mean that the libunwind ABI interface differs across
architectures :(