Cross-compiling a static binary from GitHub Actions

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Fri Oct 1 12:39:20 UTC 2021

On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 11:57:53 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> I think there's more. I added the import and the runtime built,
> however, the application now fails to link because it can't
> find `unw_getcontext` etc. However, looking in `/usr/include`,
> I see:
>
> ```c
> #define unw_getcontext(uc)              unw_tdep_getcontext(uc)
> ```
>
> This include file is in `/usr/include/aarch64-linux-gnu`, which
> I guess might mean that the libunwind ABI interface differs
> across architectures :(

Argh... and that might be yet another macro, and possibly even
buggy if not from a pretty recent libunwind version:
https://github.com/libunwind/libunwind/pull/221/files

[For 32-bit ARM, we have this to account for libunwind macro
trouble:
https://github.com/ldc-developers/druntime/blob/ldc/src/ldc/arm_unwind.c]