Creating executable file in WinXP

negerns negerns2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:42:11 PDT 2006

 > Unknown W. Brackets wrote:
> Are you running it from the command line?
>
> If not, does anything happen when you do?  Do you get the prompt back
> immediately or no?
>
> -[Unknown]

I copied the \dm and \dmd folders to the client machine and setup my
PATH environment variable. I tried running it at the command line too
but nothing happens. When I tried running it nothing happens and I do
get the prompt back right away. I tried executing the sample hello.exe
and it worked.

I built the executable in the client machine and it executed. It's weird!