what editor/IDE do you use to write D code?

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Mon Aug 21 09:57:24 PDT 2006

nobody wrote:
> BCS wrote:
>
>> Andrei Khropov wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I just wonder what editor/IDE do you use to write D code?
>>> How mature are VSpluginD, Poseidon, leds?
>>>

>> EditPlus
>>
>> It's marco ability is good enough to implement the Sieve of
>> Eratosthenes. (Man do I have to mutch time on my hands!!)
>

> Thanks for the suggestion. I used TextPad to do the same.
> What strategy did you use? I think mine should be evident:
>
> Before:

> _pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
>

> After:
> _ppnpnpnnnpnpnnnpnpnnnpnnnnnpnpnnnnnpnnnpnpnnnpnn

1> set a field of one "+" followed by lots of "*"

2> find+replace first "*" to "_"

3> reformat so that all lines are the same length with that "_" at the
end of the first line
	a> find+remove \n
	b> find last "_"
	c> insert \n
	d> [up][end][down][return][repeat]

4> set the last char on all lines after #1 to "+"   (s/.$/+/)

5> repeat from #2 untill no "*" remain

the "_" are prime

I did it up through about 10k