Converting libmemcache header to module

Morgan McDermott morganmcdermott at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:23:53 PST 2006

I'm working on porting the libmemcache header file from C to D, and
everything went rather smoothly... except for one part.

The header file includes many other header files not included in the
std.c package, so I'm wondering what the best method to approach this
would be. In particular, it wants the following files:
"/usr/include/netdb.h"
"/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h"
"/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h"
"/usr/include/bits/wordsize.h"
"/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h"
"/usr/include/features.h"
"/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h"

I could go about and port all of these to D modules, but I'm not
particularly fond of this option for obvious reasons :). Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time,
   ~Morgan McDermott

::You can also see this post:
	http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2099::