Talking to non-D libraries

Chris central_p at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:48:44 PST 2006

Thanks,

I've tried the original .libs too they also cannot be recognized.

I cannot understand how to deal with .libs for now.

I've tried the version found here: http://shinh.skr.jp/d/porting.html
and it works. Then there is a SDL_image.d file but no lib for it and I
cannot make it link in any way.

I've opened the lib files (but not with a HEX editor) and I saw there is
the following difference: the original have this at the beginning of the
file:

!<arch>
/               1100558372              0       1248

The other one and the one I've tried to generate with lib.exe - don't,
they have something like:

I'm reading this:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/interfaceToC.html
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/htomodule.html

And I still don't understand what to do ;).

Regards,

     Chris