Internal error from DMD

Bradley Smith digitalmars-com at baysmith.com
Sun Jun 25 21:10:45 PDT 2006

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

> Sure.  Just wondering what you're trying to store?  There might be a simpler
> way to store it, whatever it is; I've personally never had to use boxes,
> though maybe you're coming from a dynamically typed background.

I'm experimenting with converting some Java code to D, and the code
stores int, boolean, and String data in a list through the Integer and
Boolean wrapper objects. Using the D boxer is the only way I've found to
  create a heterogeneous array which includes primitive data elements.

Perhaps the need for boxing could be eliminated by making the code more
D-like, but at this point, I'm only trying a straight translation.

   Bradley