D multimedia programming - a new website

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at nospam.org
Wed May 3 13:59:31 PDT 2006

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> "Tom S" <h3r3tic> wrote:
>>
>>If you have some multimedia programming knowledge you'd like to share,
>>you're welcome to join us and write a tutorial for the D community :)
>>In addition to the website, I've created a #dmedia channel on the
>>irc.freenode.net network, you can find some of us there and get more
>>information, e.g. about getting an account to edit the site.
>
> Oh, that is a sweet site.  I'd love to join - would be nice to write up
> something about getting DirectX to work in D.

Wow, the first page I stumbled upon,

http://dmedia.dprogramming.com/Tutorials/SdlGlTutorial1

simply kicked me breathless!

Now, is there anyone who's the one to cast the First Stone?? -- As in,
trying to say it's not the looks but the content??

In other words: make the looks good enough, (like dmedia) and you're
twice as far ahead as the bare looking site with Pure Gold content.

Besides, the dmedia content looks good too. So, /summa summarum/, this
puts all other D related sites to shame.

Congratulations!

Really.