D multimedia programming - a new website

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Wed May 3 15:26:29 PDT 2006

> Besides, the dmedia content looks good too. So, /summa summarum/, this
> puts all other D related sites to shame.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> Really.

Wow, thanks :D I'm glad you like it. A lot of credit should go to the
authors of this PmWiki skin:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ABitModernSkin
I've merely rewritten some of its CSS in order to fix its bugs (resizing
problems) and changed the graphics ;)
The PmWiki skin is in turn a port of one template from this site:
http://www.oswd.org/

Anyway, I'm hoping to finish a second tutorial soon. There will probably
be more contributors, so we might see some DirectX, SDL and OpenAL stuff
shortly :)

--

Tomasz Stachowiak  /+ a.k.a. h3r3tic +/