Getting going with D/OpenGL

James Pelcis jpelcis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:28:22 PDT 2006

Anders F Björklund wrote:
 > I think that Derelict and Jamie Pelcis bindings* do now.
 > (* see D.announce/2982, but summerseas.com seems gone ?)

Yes, they both support OpenGL 2.0.

Unless you need some of the extensions that aren't currently available
with Derelict (I have all of them), I recommend you use Derelict
instead.  Aldacron is doing a much better job at maintenance than I am.

P.S.
summerseas.com isn't likely to be up for a while, as the server is
between states and the destination doesn't have internet access right
now.  If you still want the bindings, I can email them to you.