Converting C/C++ Code to D (#define extern)

exiquio exiquio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:40:46 PDT 2006

Thanks for the replying. I never really used newsgroups before, and this D
ng is pretty impressive. I look forward to adding on to the community. I
will share the final program (the UCI chess engine, and hopefully a UCI
GUI) when it is working. I will probably post it to dsource.org. I believe
in "free" software in the GNU since. I believe that D is an incledible
language, so I think that even my amatuer code will be of some use.