rubyd (was Re: Python -> Java -> D ?)

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:12:20 PDT 2007

== Quote from Daniel Lucraft (dan at fluentradical.com)'s article
> OTOH what you say is true, and C is a good fit for Ruby, like Python.
> Also, if I did learn D next, that would make the languages I know
> Ruby, Prolog and D. Not a great job-market combination!

The rubyd project (http://code.google.com/p/rubyd/) may be helpful for people that
want to use D and Ruby together. But I don't really know anything about the
project (and I don't even really know anything about Ruby), so I could be very wrong.

(It's also possible the rubyd project was abandoned months ago because I can't
tell how long it's been since the code has been updated.)

jcc7