MemoryConduit

Alberto reda at zioale.it
Tue Feb 13 11:41:12 PST 2007

> 1) why do you require MemoryConduit? Have you constructed some in-memory
> XML for parsing?
yes, I must transfer xml file using POST method of HTTP (text/xml). So a
servlet of my HTTP server (I use mango) read the xml and must parse it.

> 2) it's not clear why you're using protocols for this (Reader/Writer)
> when you can use mc.write(void[]) and/or mc.read(void[])
because they didn't work for me, (some strange error on compile), now
that I have downloaded the last version from svn, mc.write(void[])
works. With that my problem with MemoryConduit is solved.
But now tango give me an error when I include tango.io.FileConduit.

c:\dmd\tango\tango\io\FileProxy.obj(FileProxy)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D12TypeInfo_AAa6__initZ

> 3) is there a version of reader.parse() that accepts a Buffer instance
> instead? If not, then there probably ought to be (since it would save
> you some effort).
no, I didn't find it.