New User Questions (EditorSupport wiki entry)

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Sat Jun 23 05:13:27 PDT 2007

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> Kirk McDonald wrote:
>>> or is there some sort of IDE that goes with this?
>>
>> There are a few IDEs which can use DMD. Here's a list of editors:
>> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport
>>

> Hum, that page looks quite outdated, maybe it should be cleaned up a
> bit? (for instance start marking discontinued editors?)

Ok, I've updated that page: put the list under a tabled and added some
info about the projects I know. If anyone has more info about other
projects do add that as well.
It should be well worth to keep that entry updated, it's the single most
read entry in the D wiki.

--
Bruno Medeiros - MSc in CS/E student