urgent please read

Pieter Valdano pieter_ambonese at yahoo.co.id
Wed Jun 27 02:21:23 PDT 2007

i have a project in my campus...i take D programming language as a topic...
unfortune me, i get trouble in my writing...please help me to solve my problem.

1. in C and D has same way to declare variable right?. but what the differencies between C and D in variable declaration?. does identifiers influence the way of declare variabel between D and C?.

2. what do you think about perfomance between C and D?. do D better than C?.

3.does D use system memory bigger than C?.

-it seem that i doing for an interview, right?hehehehehe-
thanks before....GBU