lua for d

John cmdrquan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:27:50 PDT 2007

I'm trying that and I'm getting a compile error saying
luaL_register(...
and lua_dostring(..
symbols unrecognized or something. This is after the fix to your example provided oct. 3. do i need to modify the declaration for those in lua.d in some way?

I trying to do this on windows, if it means anything.

I'm learning a lot, so thanks. But I'm barely treading water so your help is greatly appreciated.

Any idea when 0004 might be ready (using 0003)? Seems it might address these issues.

John