bud and lib paths

torhu no at spam.invalid
Tue Oct 16 08:18:13 PDT 2007

Derek Parnell wrote:
  > You have found a bug in Bud. The problem is not the library path as
such,
> but it doesn't recognize the library name correctly. I'll work on this
> tonight.

Thanks!  Will there be a new release of bud soon?  Bud and rebuild have
different weak spots, but for us Windows/DMD users, bud seems to still
be the best option.  DSSS and Rebuild seem to be tailored to linux and GDC.

I also appreciate bud being largely indifferent to which version of the
D language it parses, while rebuild's use of the dmd front-end makes it
choke on new D syntax. Every annoyance counts.