-L-ldl needed on Linux

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sat Apr 12 03:33:34 PDT 2008

Unknown W. Brackets wrote:
> Isn't this what the "lib" pragma is for, if you don't want to have to
> pass it?

I suppose so (or "link" pragma using dsss/bud).  So you're saying it
could be considered "Derelict's fault" for not providing that pragma.

On Windows, the equivalent libs (containing
LoadLibraryA/FreeLibrary/GetProcAddress) seem to be linked by default,
by someone in the toolchain.  DMD or DSSS, I'm not sure which.

So it seems reasonable that it should be there by default under Linux, too.