Help with linker errors

Jacob Carlborg doobnet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 07:32:14 PDT 2008

I have a framework/game engine or what to call it, 3D Game Studio, that
I would like to use with D.

It comes with four header files and a lib file (in visual studio format)
to link in a dll file. I've ported the header files and a "Hello world"
example do D. All compile but I get linker errors on the functions I try
to use from the game engine.

I have a converted the lib file with coff2omf and also tried to create
my own lib file with implib. I've tried to compile both with dsss and
dmd, I've tried both to have a pragma(lib, "acknex.lib"); in the main
file and added the lib file to the command line. I don't what more I can
do to solve the linker errors. BTW it's works great with C++ and visual
studio, maybe I should try with C++ and dmc also to see if that works.