how to install?

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Wed Feb 20 09:12:01 PST 2008

Download dmd: http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.026.zip
Download dmc: http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmc.zip

Extract dmd.1.026.zip in some directory (for instance C:\d).
Extract dmc.zip in that same directory. It will probably ask you whether
to overrite some files, say yes.

Assuming you installed everything in C:\d, you should have something
like this in your hard drive, assuming you insta:

C:\d\dmd
C:\d\dm

Add the following paths to your PATH environment variable:

C:\d\dmd\bin
C:\d\dm\bin

That's it. Now try dmd hello.d