Installation Simplifier

Chris Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:13:14 PST 2008

I zipped up my work in getting my development junk and called it a toolkit snapshot.

I then made a project on my new Drupal install (thanks to Lars - I saw your site and saw how much more capable Drupal is compared to my old Joomla stuff).

You can view my snapshot here:
http://fsdev.net/?q=node/2

Someday when I get it to the point that I can build and install DWT I'll release that version as well.  I just thought it'd be nice to have a big wad of useful stuff available instead of scaring all the newbies away with long and overly-complexly simple install processes (it's so simple, it's difficult to do.  I found myself wondering why it wasn't harder).

And then you can use the contact form to ask for additional packages, etc...  that could really be useful.

(Speaking as Lord Sauron) Free software makes me feel all warm and evil inside.