Saturday night stack tracing

Robert Fraser fraserofthenight at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:18:31 PST 2008

Hi --

I've been using Flectioned for stack tracing, which has been doing some
wonderful things to me. However, the stack trace, though nice, doesn't
show the file/line where each function is defined. This isn't a MAJOR
problem for me, since I can report the function overload & search for
the function based on that, however in the interests of time it might be
nice to get the exact line the function was called on.

Is there any way to do this, perhaps by using the debug info & comparing
the call address against that somehow? I'm not too up on these things,
but it seems like it would be possible.

Thanks!