enum : bool

Tower Ty towerty at msn.com.au
Sat Jun 14 14:18:19 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley Wrote:

> "Tower Ty" <towerty at msn.com.au> wrote in message
> news:g2ujs9$qv3$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
> > Ok fellas so is there anything I can learn here?
> > Can I put this to use somehow ?
> > Is it showing a correct function or an incorrect one?
> > More detail please.
>
> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/What_Is_Truth_0x3f_.aspx
>
> Classic example of code that's just... wow.  _That_ bad.

Good Jarrett . Only two states on and off.
So you would be the man to make more of this . Our present day electronics are much more capable now of giving many more discernable positive states in charge from 0 to 5 volts ought be 6 steps of 1 volt or maybe 8 of a little less.

If we had 8 it would be stunning in speed and capacity . Like the DNA   UCAG codeing is much superior to on/off.

In your position I wonder if you pursue any thought along those lines?