A snippet from SWT

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 19:48:40 PST 2008

"Ty Tower" <tytower at hotmail.com.au> wrote in message
news:fql4ab$fci$2 at digitalmars.com...
> Ty Tower wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to convert a snippet from SWT to DWT . I'll try to attach
>> it here On my machine it does not compile . I'm using Linux . Could
>> someone try it and see if it will in fact compile first .
>

> I don't have a written book -I have "Learning to Tango " ebook and
> there are no snippets in the back. So again if someone might run
> through this ?

BCS said:

so that would make it a good learning cases because you can look in the
"back of the book"

Note the quotes.  This means it's "figurative" speech.

For someone who criticizes others' grasp of the English language and typing
skills, you don't seem to have a very good grasp yourself.

By the "back of the book" he meant this:
http://hg.dsource.org/projects/dwt-samples/file/200a229be5ca/, a repository
of snippets and examples.  The one you're looking for is in
dwtsnippets/table/Snippet38.d.

Of course, you're not actually going to read the useful part of this post,
and instead will just bitch like a little girl about how mean everyone is to
you.  Whatever.  If you want to be an ungrateful ass, go right ahead.
People will stop helping you eventually.