Function overload pointers

Daniel Ribeiro Maciel daniel.maciel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:05:46 PST 2008

Oh, sorry, I did not express myself correctly.

What I actually meant was, I need to enumerate all "foo"'s overloads, but "foo" is not class methods, its a set of standalone functions.

I need to do that in order to properly bind those overloads automatically to a scripting language. My final goal is to be able to write something like:

export!( foo );

... and be able to call any overload of "foo" from my scripting language, all detected automatically using compile time reflection.

Is it possible?

I understand that __traits( getVirtualFunctions ... ) needs a class and a method as argument and returns a tuple containing all virtual overloads of that method.

That allows me to automatically bind all VIRTUAL methods of a class and it works great.
Now I need a way to do the same for non-member functions and non-virtual functions.

You said that there's a bug that allows me to reflect non-virtual member functions.

How can I reflect non-member functions?

Best Regards,
Daniel