dsss manual

Morusaka morusaka at inwind.it
Sun Nov 23 21:41:54 PST 2008

Jesse Phillips Wrote:
> Just to make sure this is a DSSS issue, it does compile with dmd correct?
> The ld error would be helpful. It could be that $LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't
> know where dsss/lib is.

Now the error is gone:

module main;        // <--- comment this and you get a ld error
import std.stdio;

int main(string[] args) {
    writefln("Hello world!");
    return 0;
}

But uhm... no.. it compiles only with gdc... i didn't figure out how to tell dsss what compiler i want to use.
That environment variable doesn't seem to exist:

$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

$

> Sorry it didn't help, I've never installed by changing the PATH. And your
> solution seems a little odd. As Jarrett said, DSSS couldn't find it's
> location and this I figured would be set up during the initial install.

I'm sorry, maybe I have to install it in /usr/local/bin?
The dsss-site lacks a little installation section, I think.

Thank you,

Luca.