RDMD on Windows

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:28:25 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the help, Nick. But I don't see your attachment. I can't see it with the web-news reader, and on gmane there's garbled text at the end, something like "begin 666 rdmdAlt.d M+R\@5W)I='1E;B!I;B!T:&41"!.."

Do you have a link to the file instead? That would be great.

And yes, I was already using the latest svn version which I've built (but it's dated 8 months ago, it's not very fresh?). The command was "rdmd main.d". And I was building from the same directory as the main.d file.