Is libdruntime deprecated in 2.051?

Heywood Floyd soul8o8 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 22:49:37 PST 2010

Quick 2.051 D for Xcode fix:

Open
   /Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins/
And do Show contents on the 'D for Xcode.xcplugin"-bundle and then open
   ./Contents/Resources/dmd2.pblinkspec
and change the line
   CommandLineArgs = { NO = (); "<<otherwise>>" = ("/usr/local/lib/libphobos2.a", "/usr/local/lib/libdruntime.a"); };
   CommandLineArgs = { NO = (); "<<otherwise>>" = ("/usr/local/lib/libphobos2.a"); };
and restart Xcode.

(Sorry for the boring post. Just documenting for future reference.)

BR
/HF