Simple Socket Server Code

sybrandy sybrandy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:49:07 PST 2010

All,

Does anyone know where I can get a simple example of writing a server in
D?  Just a stupid little echo server would be fine.  I'm trying to write
one myself, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be accepting any
connections.  I figure it's something stupidly simple, but I'm just not
seeing it.

Perhaps a related question is: is there anything weird about creating a
server on windows?  I'm currently using D on a windows laptop, so
perhaps this is a platform issue?  I find it unlikely, but you never know.

Thanks.

Casey