Best way to make Until! into string

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:05:42 PDT 2010

div0 wrote:

[... snip of UTF-8 stuff ...]

The UTF char stuff is all painfully complicated, and I _think_ that I more
or less understand it, but I suspect that I don't understand it all that
well. It would be nice if the there were a page in the docs somewhere that
really explained it well.

[... snip of until() stuff ...]

> Sry, means nothing to me. I'm still using dmd 2.028. :(

Oh my, you caveman! ;) I'd have to go look at all of the changelogs to even
have a clue of what's been changed since then. Oh well, I guess that it
means that you don't have to worry about stuff changing on you each upgrade
by sticking to the same version for a while, and I suppose that there could
be a specific bug holding you back. But you're going to have to upgrade
eventually. Personally, I usually stick to the latest version or possibly
one older if I'm slow getting the new one set up, but to each their own, I
suppose.

- Jonathan M Davis